- Feb. 9, 2018
- Plenary Talk information is updated. NEW
- Jan. 31, 2018
- Deadline of submission of full papers for Regular and Special Sessions has been extended to Feb. 15.
- Dec. 31, 2017
- Paper Submission Page is now open.
- Dec. 19, 2017
- Deadline of SS proposals has been extended to Dec. 31.
- Oct. 31, 2017
- Symposium Venue has been changed.
- Oct. 19, 2017
- Plenary Talk information is updated.
- Sep. 24, 2017
- NOLTA2018 website is pre-opened.
About NOLTA conference
The 2018 International Symposium on Nonlinear Theory and Its Applications (NOLTA2018) will be held at Palau de Congressos de Tarragona, Tarragona, Spain, Sep. 2–6, 2018. The objective of the symposium is to provide a forum for exchange of the latest results related to nonlinear theory and its applications. Papers describing original results in all aspects of nonlinear theory and its applications are invited. Topics include, but are not limited to:
1. Nonlinear Phenomena - Chaos and Bifurcation - Oscillations and Synchronization - Chemical Reactions
2. Computational Intelligence - Neural Networks - Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence - Evolutionary Computation - Fuzzy Systems
3. Engineering Applications - Nonlinear Circuits and Systems - Control Systems - Communication Networks and Systems - Signal Processing - Applied Mathematics
4. Complex Networks/Systems - Large-Scale Networks - Social Dynamics - Neuro Dynamics - Mathematical Economics
PDF version of CFP is available here.